Saturday, January 06, 2007

On My Soapbox

No more than we can bear...YEAH RIGHT!

So help me, if one more person tells me that God will not give me more than I can bear, I will spew...and not just spew, but will make sure it is particuarly NASTY!!!!

Let's review this, shall we?...

The Word (of God) says this...

1st Corinthians
13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

What is this talking about? Idols, sin...our walk with God. It is NOT reffering to (are you listening) PROBLEMS!!!!!!!

Let me be dirrect here...I don't even believe that a lot of problems come from God...who do they come from. Well, let's see...who is the thief, who seeks to STEAL, KILL and DESTROY?...hmmmmmmmm?....Who is it?????????...could it be....

SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Bingo, Sparky!

Satan gives me more than I can bear. He gives a lot of people more than they can bear. If we could bear it we wouldn't be leaning on the everlasting arms, would we?

Now...who is it that gives us the strength we need so that we might do ALL things...hmmmm?....yes THIS will be on the test.

JESUS!!!!!!!...You know, the king of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the redeemer, the Word...etc, etc...

Oh, by the way...he is the one who comes to give LIFE and to give the everlasting.

But wait, you say...doesn't he say that we will suffer trials and tribs? he will work all things for my good (only if ya love him)...and doesn't he say He will never leave us...yeah yeah yeah...it does, and he meant it. But he didn't cause it so don't tell me again that he won't give me more than I can bear ...

Because I have been on the "More than I can bear" cycle for about three years now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll over Sparky.

1 comment:

TobyBo said...

Ok, T, if you ever check this it's time now for something lighter. Tag, you're it! See my entry at: http://carpebanana.reformedblogs.com/