Friday, March 26, 2010

Random RADness

*You RAD moms can smile and nod with me ;o)

This afternoon, after therapy, we were all at home seeking our paths to relaxation.. that meant I was at my computer ;o) The boys were going their separate way, much to Middle's displeasure because he was trying to find someone to tag along with. He asked me if he could go outside and I of course said sure. He walked in to the kitchen and I heard him opening the door and heard our little dog Precious skittling to the door to follow him when Middle called out to me

"Mommy, do you want me to let Precious out?"

I replied

"No, sugar and THANK YOU soooooo much for asking!!"

I was so excited that he had checked with me and thought about it first that I jumped up and raced in to the kitchen so he could see my smile.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw him standing outside holding the door wide open and Precious racing off across the yard.

2 comments:

stellarparenting.com said...

ahh, those are my favourites moments.

Jules said...

Wow, what did you say?